During my spin class this morning, I found myself lost in the music that was blaring from the speaker system. It got me thinking…what are my top 10 songs to workout to?
- Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Stronger by Kanye West
- Feel this Moment by Pitbull (with Christina Aguilera)
- Mama Said Knock You Out by LL Cool J
- Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke
- Fly Away by Lenny Kravitz
- California Love by 2Pac, Dr. Dre & Roger Troutman
- Lose Yourself by Eminem
- Intergalactic by The Beastie Boys
- Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
As you can see, my list leans towards Hip Hop and R&B music. The beat & the tempo of the songs help me push through it, whether I am jogging on a treadmill or outdoors. When I’m taking a Boot Camp or Spin Class, obviously I’m at the mercy of the instructor – who will inevitably play a Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus song. WHY?!?
So what are your favorite songs to work out to? Would love to hear from you, so please sound off below in the comments!