Last week I was invited to attend the Sleep Baby Sleep Boot Camp event where I got to meet the experts on sleep training. It was held at the Coop in Studio City, a children’s playspace. Kim West (aka The Sleep Lady) & Natalie Diaz (founder of Twiniversity) gave sleep training tips to the crowd of parents. Some of those tips include:
- Consistency is the secret to sleep coaching.
- Being a well-napped baby helps your child sleep better at night.
- You have choices with sleep training – use whatever method works best for your family.
- Both parents need to be a united front & follow the sleep training plan.
- When you are traveling, always bring along a favorite stuffed animal & nightlight.
Parents also had an opportunity to meet with the sleep training experts one-on-one for a 10 minute session. While we waited for our turn with the experts, parents & kids enjoyed lunch. The little ones were having so much fun in the Coop’s bright orange ball pit & dancing on the light-up dance floor. Everyone that attended the event donated a package of diapers to the charity organization Baby Buggy & in return got to take home a fabulous gift bag, courtesy of Cloud b!